Home Health, Home Care Daytime Call Services
24/7 Coastal Contact has grown explosively. We now provide services in over 24 states with a 95% retention of service rate. Our goal and intention is to relieve your office staff from the high-stress encumbrance of providing “On-Call” customer service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. By providing high-quality after-hours customer service, we will reduce the burn-out rate of your office employees—increasing their performance and retention. We will operate as an extension of your office staff. We designate specific team members that manage your after-hours needs: you always know who you can depend upon when you work with 24/7 Coastal Contact.
Our role is to manage incoming after-hours calls and accurately schedule replacement caregiver shifts for clients by utilizing the most suitable caregivers for each job. Additionally, we monitor missed clock-ins on your agency’s schedule, thereby ensuring all shifts are covered. Our goal is to provide the essential functions of private duty Home Care agency when and where they are needed. We take pride in our ability to handle a fast-paced environment, adapt to the changing needs of clients and caregivers.
24/7 Coastal Contact LLC specializes in providing excellent, reliable, HIPPA-conforming management of daytime operations for the home care industry.
In daily operations, the first line of customer service begins when your callers are greeted in a courteous and professional manner. Having a dedicated team of 24/7 Coastal Contact staff in place allows each call to be handled with this in mind, along with having the ability to forward your calls and relay vital information accurately and efficiently.
For many businesses, hiring a full-time receptionist can be cost-prohibitive. An alternative is to have 24/7 Coastal Contact in place for your agency. We take pride in our ability to handle a fast-paced environment, adapt to the changing needs of clients and caregivers, and most importantly: the ability to problem-solve and be of service to others.
We work hard to relieve your office staff from the high-stress encumbrance of providing customer service, by providing high-quality daytime customer service, we will reduce the burnout rate of your office employees—increasing their performance and retention.
All Account Associates are State Side, when hiring Account Associates for 24/7 Coastal Contact we look for candidates who are enthusiastic, passionate, and sensitive to the Home Care industry. Our Account Associates truly have a heart for the clients and their families while working to fill their needs.
Each new Account Associate undergoes a 3-week training process. First, they are trained in the homecare process so they understand what your care-providers will require. Next, they must become HIPPA compliant. After this they are trained to utilize the 24/7 Coastal Contact software and phone platform. Finally, they may engage in customer service while under supervision.
Below are some examples of the specific daytime services that we provide:
- Service 8am to 5pm – Monday through Friday
- Messages only posted into communication platform project that allows office to reply and communicate with account associates
- Call patching per request
- Daily activity report from communication platform
- All calls will be recorded
- Each agency will be assigned to a specific team so there will be consistency in who is answering your calls. This will allow the account associates to learn your clients, caregivers and office staff.
- If agency is also a full time after-hours client their phones will roll at 5pm to their assigned after-hours team. There will be a separate communication platform message board for daytime and one for after-hours.
We operate as an extension of your office staff. We assign each agency to a team to ensure consistency with the account associates and their schedules for both daytime and after-hours needs.
Benefits of having 24/7 Coastal Contact in place:
- Cost-Effective – Enjoy all the advantages of a full-time receptionist, without having to pay a full-time salary and benefits.
- Positive First Impression – Your calls are answered in a professional manner, with the name of your company or using any greeting you desire.
- Seamless – Your callers will never know that your receptionist is not physically in the same office as you.
- No Staffing Headaches – You don’t have to worry about phone coverage on sick days, vacation days, or during lunch hours. With a remote receptionist service, you have full, uninterrupted daytime phone coverage 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. No more missed opportunities, phone calls, or phone tags!
- You’re In Control – Trained receptionists answer, screen, and announce the call. You decide whether to take the call or not.
- Call Forwarding No Matter Where You Are – Upon your approval, a remote receptionist will connect your call to wherever you are – whether you are at your desk, at home, or traveling around the world.
- Experience – 24/7 Coastal Contact Account Associates are experienced and ready to support your business. There is no need for costly and time-consuming recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training.
We are your solution for after hours on-call services. We offer fast set-up and affordable plans. Find out more by contacting us today. Round the clock support for your business Specializing In Home Care industry!